- Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Information
- How We Disclose Your Information
- Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
- Third-Party Analytics
- Do Not Track Disclosure
- Third-Party Links
- Your Choices
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Contact Us
Information We Collect
We collect information about you directly from you, from third parties, and automatically through your use of our Site or Services. We may combine information automatically collected with other information that we have collected about you.
- Information We Collect Directly From You. The information we collect from you depends on your interaction with our Site and may include personal information. From team owners, we will collect name, email address, password, organization name, and phone number. From parents or payers, we will collect name, email address, and phone number. We will also collect any information that you provide through our Site, such as your name, email address, and message contents if you Contact Us through our Site.
- Information We Collect About You from Third Parties. We collect certain information about you from third parties. For example, when an owner adds a new player to a team, we may collect that player’s name and the player’s parent’s email address. We may also collect from an owner or parent the date of birth of his or her player for purposes of helping determine the player’s United States Specialty Sports Association (USSSA) age. If you are an owner, parent, or payer, we encourage you to provide us with only that player information necessary for us to provide our Services to you (i.e., name and date of birth if you want to assess the player’s USSSA age) and not to provide us with player contact information. Please see our Children section below for more about how we handle information about children under 13.
- Information We Collect Automatically Through Our Site. We automatically collect information through your use of our Site. This information may include, without limitation, including but not limited to, your IP address, the type of browser you are using, domain name, the website that led you to our Site, the website to which you go after leaving our Site, your location, dates and times you access our Site, and other web logging data.
Our Site and Services are not targeted to children under thirteen (13) years of age and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will promptly delete such personal information from our systems.
In order to provide our Services, we collect information about players of all ages from team owners, parents, and payers. We do not knowingly collect player contact information. If you are an owner, parent, or payer, we encourage you to provide us with only that player information necessary for us to provide our Services to you (i.e., name and date of birth if you want to assess the player’s USSSA age) and not to provide us with player contact information.
How We Use Your InformationWe may use your information, including personal information, for the following purposes:
- Providing and Improving Our Services. To facilitate payments; provide our Site and Services to you; to improve our Site and Services; to respond to your inquires; and for other customer service and support purposes.
- Marketing and Communications. To communicate with you about your account and use of our Site and Services; to provide you with news and newsletters, special offers, promotions and other information we think may interest you; and for other informational, marketing, or promotional purposes. Please note that we do not intentionally send communications to players, including children under 13, and we require that coaches not provide us with a player’s email address. If you are a parent and you believe that we have collected your child’s email address and/or contacted them directly, you may contact us at the contact information below.
- Research and Analytics. To analyze how you interact with our Site and Services; to analyze sports team trends; and for other research, analytical, and statistical purposes.
- Legal Compliance. To comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including informal requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities.
How We Disclose Your InformationWe may disclose your information, including personal information, to the following entities:
- Service Providers. We may disclose your information to our vendors, service providers, agents, or others who perform functions on our behalf. For example, we use a third-party service provider to process payments on our behalf. We may also use a third-party service to facilitate live chat conversations between us and our users.
- Other Unaffiliated Third Parties. We may disclose your information to third parties, including so that those third parties may send marketing information to you. If we do this, we will only disclose information that we know to be about coaches, parents, or payers – but not information that we know to be player information.
- Business Transfers. We may disclose your information to another entity if we are acquired by or merged with another company, if we sell or transfer a business unit or assets to another company, as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, or as part of any other similar business transfer.
- Legal Compliance. We may disclose your information to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including as part of a judicial proceeding; in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other legal process; or as part of an investigation or request, whether formal or informal, from law enforcement or a government official.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may disclose aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified information about users for marketing, advertising, research, compliance, or other purposes.
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
We may also use Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer's hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to, among other things, track the activities of Site visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Site usage. We and our third party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
Do Not Track Disclosure
Our Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track signals, please click here.
We have taken steps to help protect the personal information we collect. However, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your device and account by, among other things, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
You may modify the personal information that you have submitted by logging into your account settings or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may send you promotional email messages and a newsletter if you request to receive information from us via email. You may stop receiving promotional email messages by following the a link contained in the email itself. Please note that it may take up to ten (10) days to process your request. Please also note that if you opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may continue to communicate with you regarding service related issues.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident then under Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.83 you may request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us at the contact information provided below. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for your response.
SportsPay Partners, LLC 177 E Colorado Blvd Ste 200 Pasadena CA 91105 email@example.com